Contact Us / Covid-19 Update
Block Island Reservations & Real Estate
Block Island Reservations is your one stop shopping for accommodations on Block Island. We offer weekly and nightly rentals in apartments, suites, hotels, inns and guest houses. Our central location directly across the street from the Old Harbor Ferry landing provides easy check in for all our properties. Our guests may also enjoy discounts on nightly entertainment, bike and moped rentals. We also provide a luggage storage room area for our guests and helpful tips on island activities. We look forward to seeing you on beautiful Block Island!
Here are some changes you can expect to see around our properties in an effort to keep our guests and employees as safe as possible.
- We will have new hand sanitizing stations in our common areas.
- Every room will be cleaned thoroughly then sanitized between guests with an alcohol based solution. Cleaning time will per room may be lengthy. We ask that guests store bags in our luggage storage area until check in time if you are arriving early. We will require ample time to complete this task properly.
- We will be implementing social distancing rules at check in and in all common areas
- Guests will be asked to travel with face coverings and wear them in all public places
- We will be limiting in person contact between our guests and staff while trying to balance a level of service our guests expect. During your stay, we will deliver fresh towels & pick up trash on request. Our team will not enter your room once you have checked in.
- The front desk is now set up with a plexiglass window in order to help keep checking in and out as safe as possible. To speed this process up we will take payment in full prior to arrival and provide a key drop basket in the lobby for expedited check out. Receipts will be emailed on departure.
- Sadly we will no longer be able to offer our self service coffee and tea station.
- We will be actively monitoring our staff and taking their temperature regularly. We ask that guests be sure to postpone if health is questionable.
- We will require six day's notice to cancel and receive your payment back less the $25 administrative fee. If you are feeling ill at all, please postpone your visit to Block Island for your safety and ours. If you would like to cancel, please contact our office either by email or by phone no later than 3pm six days before you are scheduled to arrive. Within six days of your check in time, refunds will not be issued.